Wednesday 8 July 2009

Well Well Well...

I dunno.

I really wanna blog but I look at it and nearly cry. It's too much hard work. Reading. Writing. I've jus come home from school and I look at this. It's all I need. Call me lazy, but bloody hell!

If you really wanna know about me. Watch me on Facebook or even Twitter - as it happens.

Unfortunatly, I use them more than this. In time, I might come on here and spill the beans on my life. I have one follower. I aint that interesting. Well, lets put it this way - The six weeks will be the test. If I get bored, I will blog. If I like it, I will get hooked. If I get hooked, I will keep blogging. =)

Well, lets just quickly say whats happend lately...

~Managed to get a D in German speaking. =/
~Found out today (08-07-09) that I got an A for my coursework, B for my Reading Exam, C for my listening exam and D for the listening - All in German. Oh, and I have Ms. Coyle next year.
~Had exams, and so far my other results consist of Geography. I got an A* in the theory paper and a C in the DME. But managed to get top score in set one =D.
~Sports day was bloody hillarious! Ran, well, when I say ran I mean slowly jogged. Mr Fat Badger counted down, and We set off. I was all smiles as I set off and Everyone passed me as I looked in disbeleif. Now I knew I'd be bad. But not that bad. And the stadium deafened by ear from shouting and cheering, as I past about 4 years later.
~Also, I is very sad at the King of Pop. Got him playing at the mo actually. How sad. I will remember this moment for years. RIP Jackson xxx '58 - '09.
~MORE TO FOLLOW!!!!


Joe
x

FACEBOOK:
www.Facebook.com/JokeyJoe
TWITTER:
www.Twitter.com/JokeyJoe
NEW WEBSITE:
www.JokeyJoeW.piczo.com
(^launching soon...or maybe never^)
MYSPACE:
www.MySpace.com/JokeyJoe
YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
www.YouTube.com/JokeyJoeW
TUMBLR
www.JokeyJoe.Tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment